Some people keep ignoring their health problems until they realize the symptoms are unavoidable now. If you realize about a couple of symptoms that seem abnormal in your body, it is important for you to consult a doctor immediately, even if things do not seem serious. Ignoring a minor cold has led to COVID now; ignoring a minor eye issue can lead to major irreparable cataract issues, too. Therefore, if you have symptoms of cataract, you must see a good ophthalmologist right away.
But what are the symptoms of cataract? Here is a list that you can compare with your current eye-issues:
- It is noticed that people with cataract go through low to extreme blurry vision. However, it is not that you go through this all throughout the time. Sometimes, you have a clean vision and the very next moment the vision suddenly goes blurry. After a couple of minutes, the vision gets back to normal. This is a major sign of cataract.
- You might see halos at times, or web formation. It feels like a spider web to some and some have complained seeing round lights like halos around their eyes.
- If your cataract is being ignored since quite some time now, you might also notice yellowing of colors around you. When you look at white, you might see it as yellow, more than the actual color.
- A lot of people with cataract at kraff eye institute complain about sensitivity to light, which can eventually lead to migraine and headache too. When you are at your place, you can switch on and switch off the lights whenever you want to; however, if you are at someone else’s place, you cannot bluntly tell them about your light sensitivity issue and tell them to adjust their lights according to your eye problem. Constant exposure to bright lights and sensitivity caused by the same can definitely lead to major migraine attacks.
- There is a contradictory symptom to the one mentioned above; while you experience light sensitivity, you might demand for more brightness to read something, when you have cataract. You cannot read books or even the screen of your cellphone when the brightness is not sufficient enough for your eyes.
It is important for you to visit a good eye clinic right now if you have been experiencing most of the symptoms mentioned above.