Whether it is Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas or New Year, the trend of distributing gifts among friends and relatives is quite common. Gifts can be a motivator, suggestion or expression of gratitude, but gifts that signify healthy habits can definitely encourage someone to lead a different life.
There are occasions where you get chocolates, cookies, cakes and other sweet items as gifts. They might look nice from someone you love the most, but all these items only help in increasing calories. Therefore, it is necessary to become trendsetter for others by offering healthy things as gifts. When you know someone’s habits you can offer them food gifts accordingly. For example, if your sister has a sweet taste then gift her healthy fruit juices. It is the best gifts for those who want to avoid chemicals and sugar.
A study says that people gain weight more in holidays because of all the sweet and oily stuff they eat. Even if they want, they can lose just half of what they gained during holidays. This means that a person can gain tremendous weight in years. Here are few ideas through which you can gift some healthy gifts other than candies and cookies –
- Tea can be one of its special kinds because there is different type of tea for everyone, like green tea. They are blended with herbs, spices, fruits and flowers and also work as anti oxidant which make it good for heart and controls the possibility of cancer.
- Gourmet isn’t your daily food they are basket of exotic ingredients which aren’t available even in your neighborhood. So, you can combine different healthy foods like coffee, tea, soups, juices and cheese to give a wow feeling to your guests.
- Spices and herbs are a thoughtful gift and many spices whose fragrances give you a soothing feeling, spices like cinnamon stick, celery and many more have their own antibacterial characteristics and flavor. You can buy spices in huge amount and fill it up in jars by customizing it.
- Some Oil and vinegar are good for heart and cholesterol. Moreover, vinegar oil is used in many things, thus every time they use your gift they will remember you.
- Wine is good for blood and heart disease even pregnant women are recommended to drink wine to improve their blood flow. Moreover, wine is considered to be a very sophisticated gift thus, when you’re confused about your friend’s taste, always gift them a bottle of wine.
Healthy gifts not only indicate that you’ve made an effort to present a good gift, but also makes them happy knowing that you care for them.