Even though varicose veins are a medical condition, it can lead to psychological problems too. Varicose veins can be ugly to look at. Person with varicose veins often feel self conscious about wearing short skirts or swim suits. It can also cause people to go into depression and feel bad to go out with people.
- Leg Make-Up – If you have small varicose veins instead of large ones, you may turn to leg make-up to hide those marks. You can visit makeup stores and get concealing foundation for yourself. These are easily absorbed by the skin and you can get a natural look. But, make sure to mix it with a little lotion before applying.
- Wear Long Skirts – If you have varicose veins on your thighs, you can consider wearing long skirts. Ideally, you need to opt for skirts that are tight fitted that stays in one place and do not move much. If you do not have long skirts, you can wear short skirts and pair them with stockings.
- Special Stockings – There are special stockings available in the market that is designed not just to hide the veins, but also to minimize them. Choose stockings that are of similar colour to your skin tone, but if you have large and easily noticeable veins, it is best to go for dark tan or black stockings.
- Spray-on Tan – During summers, one of the best things you can do to hide varicose veins is to tan. One of the best things about tan is that it looks natural and can be easily adjusted to hide the skin imperfections. If you do not want to opt for spray-on tan, you can go for tanning gels and creams too.
- Pants – Pants are always in fashion and is a great way to hide those varicose veins. During the summers, you can opt for capris or mid-calf pants.
- Sarongs – If you love going to the beach, you can go for sarongs, they are colourful and minimize the varicose veins. The outfits are sheer enough for the sunlight to go through and you can enjoy it on your skin.
These are some of the ways to hide varicose veins. But, these will only do it temporarily and can be quite a hassle for everyday life. Thus, getting long term treatment for this condition, otherwise you it can get complicated and endanger your life too. Thus, it is best to seek treatment for varicose veins as soon as possible.