Lush, thick hair is almost every girl’s dream. But then the pollution and the constant use of styling tools and dyes damage the hair. This can lead to hair thinning. This can also cause the hair to break. When it comes to hair care, you will find all kinds of advice. Your mom will tell you to oil your hair while your hair stylist will recommend the hair spa. Before you pick your choice of hair treatment, here are a few things you must know.
The first step in hair care is to follow a healthy diet. If you do not eat right or suffer with deficiencies, the hair cells are the first ones to be affected. Include iron-rich foods like leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, soybeans and cereals in your diet. You need protein as that is what strengthens your hair. Include complete proteins like cheese, milk, soy, lentils, peas and yogurt.
How to maintain healthy hair?
- Protect your hair from the sun, wind and rain at all times. Exposure to excessive sun, heat, dirt and pollution adds to your existing hair woes. These can lead to dirt build-up, dry hair and scalp and increased vulnerability to scalp infections. Shelter your hair with an umbrella or a cap.
- It is absolutely normal to lose approximately 100-150 strands of hair a day. So, do not panic when you see a small bunch of your hair crawling across the floor.
- Comb wet hair with extreme care because they’re fragile and prone to breakage. Take a wide-toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as mildly as possible.
- Trim about ¼th of an inch of your hair every 6-8 weeks to get rid of split ends.
- Do not wash your hair every day and whenever you do, apply some conditioner on the ends. Try and use a shampoo and conditioner with natural ingredients.
- Rinse the conditioner off with cold water as it is good for both strength and shine.
- If you have dry hair then avoid colouring. Nevertheless, if you can’t resist that gorgeous shade of brown, especially under the winter sun, then follow this clever advice. Use lemon or honey as they work as great hair lighteners. Add lemon juice to water and spray it over your hair when you are heading out. Once you wash your hair with shampoo, rinse it with brewed chamomile tea. Or add honey to the water.
- Even though you condition your hair after every wash, deep conditioning is good. Every once in a while, wash your hair with shampoo, squeeze out the water and towel dry it. Then apply conditioner to the hair roots. Use a wide-toothed comb and run it through your hair to ensure the conditioner reaches all over. Now, pull them up and clip them together. Leave the conditioner in for about 10 minutes to an hour. Wash thoroughly and adore silky smooth hair.
- Directly applying a blow-dryer, straightener or curling iron to the scalp and hair can be damaging. If you must use these products, make sure to apply heat protectant products to protect hair from getting dry and brittle.
- Avoid using super tight hair ties as these can increase friction and cause breakage. Choose scrunchies with cloth around them.
- When you go to bed at night, braid your hair loosely to avoid a frizzy mess. Leaving your hair open tends to create knots, which means you need to subject it to pulling and brushing in the morning. Over brushing can lead to frizziness.
Homeopathy treatment goes to the root cause of the hair loss and provides long-term relief. Thus, it promotes holistic healing of the individual. The treatment does not follow a ‘one-shoe-fits-all’ approach. It is determined on the basis of distinct causes and symptoms. These are different for each person. Homeopathy treatment helps to reduce hair fall, promotes hair regrowth and improves the overall quality of your hair.
Dr Batra’sᵀᴹ has helped treat hair fall problems of many patients with natural and safe homeopathic hair loss treatments for more than 35 years. With our team of more than 300 expert hair doctors, our hair fall treatment is the perfect hair fall solution for all your hair problems. Our hair doctors set forth a tailored homeopathy treatment after a detailed comprehension of:
- Your case history
- The cause of hair loss
- The extent of hair loss
- The grade of baldness
- The state of the hair and the scalp
Do not ever take your hair for granted. If you notice hair fall symptoms, talk to your hair doctor by visiting your nearest hair clinic. He or she might be able to rule out the cause of your hair loss and help you with the most suitable hair treatment.