Ayurveda is defined as a way of life in combination with nature. It believes in holistic science of healing chronic disease has made Ayurveda more popular in these modern days.
Treatment of diseases using Ayurveda
- Arthritis –Organic Herbal Remediescures the inflammation of joint which causes pain. There are 100 different types of arthritis and can be infect both adults and kids. The joint linings which get inflammated in Rheumatoid arthritis is also cured by Ayurveda.
- Allergies is basically a malfunction of the immune system, with Ayurvedic treatment the system is controlled which does not allow the over activation of certain cells in the body.
- Asthma is a chronic condition which is effectively treated by Ayurveda. This controls the symptoms like wheezing and breathlessness which takes place due to the constriction and inflammation in the airway.
- A cardiac disease which is carried due to the malfunctioning of heart and its blood vessels is treated with its therapeutic powers. But strict medical guidance is required while treating a cardiac patient.
Prevention is better than cure. Ayurveda considers both body and mind and gives a comprehensive look at the individual. Therapies and Organic Herbal Remedies exhibit a better effect and promote the healing process. Ayurveda recommends the following routine to prevent chronic diseases
- A regular daily routine with regards to meal, sleep and relaxation must be followed.
- Unhealthy habits needs to be hanged. A proper approach towards life has to be developed. A time has to be maintained between time and development and growth.
- Stress should be avoided. Adequate sleep and food is a must and is the prescription of an Ayurvedic practitioner to prevent chronic diseases.
- Yoga and meditation plays a vital role in maintaining peace with our inner self. Yoga has a direct impact on blood circulation and specific asana have direct impact on organs or hormone production.
- There is a specific treatment which reduces stress and it has five various types of treatments. Trained practitioners practice them under certain guidelines which heal the body by balancing one psychologically. It cures chronic diseases like joints, digestive and cardiovascular system which has a long lasting effect.
Process of Ayurveda Treatment
Organic Herbal Remedies is not only to cure existing diseases but also safeguards the body by preventing contraction of diseases. After the course of treatment is completed, Ayurveda orders duration of rest period so that the body adapts to the changes in the constitution. The practitioner also prescribes dietary restrictions during the course and subsequent resting period.