Phenibut is a central nervous system depressant developed for treating anxiety and insomnia. Also, it can be used for boosting brain function. However, it is important for users to know more about it before they start taking the substance.
How Phenibut Works
The supplement crosses the blood-brain barrier and mimics GABA receptors, which are associated with fear and anxiety. Also, Phenibut HCL capsules affect dopamine receptors by making them more responsive. Dopamine handles the reward system of the brain and other functions.
After taking a dose of Phenibut, often 2-3 grams, users will wake up refreshed. They can still feel the effects in the morning and experience a sense of wellbeing. But, because they won’t have the same effects on the next day, they should not take another dose of Phenibut to avoid side effects. Find out more here.
Benefits of Phenibut HCL Capsules
Before learning how to handle Phenibut properly to suit one’s needs, here are the benefits they can expect from the supplement:
- Reducing Anxiety. This is probably the major benefit of Phenibut that makes it quite popular. The supplement can easily minimize stress and anxiety. Also, it helps in boosting confidence and reducing social anxiety.
- Protecting Brain Neurons. Phenibut does this job during stressful times. Also, it can protect the neurons from oxygen deprivation and when the body is involved in physical exertion. During this kind of situations, the supplement normalizes the neurons and improves the flow of blood to the brain.
- Protecting the Heart. Phenibut HCL capsules are found to protect the heart muscle from toxins that build up in the blood. Also, it protects the heart from the risk that comes with alcohol abuse and chronic stress which can result in abnormal heart rhythm.
- Beating Insomnia. The supplement is said to help in improving sleep patterns. The GABA receptors’ stimulation makes users calm and minimizes neuronal activity.
- Improving Brain Communication. The supplement can enhance interhemispheric transmission that results in improved information processing, focus, information recall, and problem-solving.
- Boosting Creativity. With improved brain communication, comes improved creativity. Also, as the neuronal activity is reduced, the creative ideas of users will flow freely due to less fear response from the amygdala.
- Improving Memory and Learning. Studies show that Phenibut can help improve learning capacity, thinking, and memory, although there is no 100% confirmation on this. But, it is believed to happen as the supplement stimulates GABA receptors and dopamine simultaneously.